Parliamentary Digital Service (PDS)
UK Parliament is steeped in history and tradition. It is an important part of UK life and we need to ensure as many people as possible can engage with its work. This is why we're in the middle of a huge transformation programme powered by technology. The Parliamentary Digital Service (PDS) works with the House of Commons and the House of Lords with all their IT and digital needs. We are here to realise the digital ambitions of a modern Parliament and welcome you to join us in building a digital democracy.
What do we do?
We support UK Parliament through activities such as:
- IT support and advice for Members (Commons and Lords), including drop-in services.
- Managing the parliamentary network to keep internal computer systems and equipment running properly.
- Developing specialist applications to use on the parliamentary estate and support the work of Parliament.
- Programme planning and project management for current activities and future technology needs and developments.
- Running the UK Parliament website and the intranet.
What is our culture like?
For our people, we provide an amazing opportunity to bring their talents to an institution that sits right at the heart of society in the UK. We are helping to change UK Parliament and strengthen democracy. What matters here is your potential for growth and your commitment to playing your part in our ongoing success.
We are passionate about providing an environment which promotes inclusion, diversity, and equality. Regardless of your age, gender, ethnicity, beliefs, or any of the other things that make you, you. We welcome applications from people who feel under-represented in the workforce. This includes those who may feel disadvantaged because of their socioeconomic circumstances.
Interested in working for us?
Take a look at our current PDS vacancies page. If there isn't a role for you at the moment, you can sign up to our email alerts to find out about any new jobs.