Help using search
A unified search service
The parliamentary website has a simple search service that helps you to find what you’re looking for, displayed in a way that makes sense to you.
You can use it to find information on everything from MPs contact details, to recess dates, to visiting information.
It shows results from both parliament.uk and beta.parliament.uk, which is the new website we’re building for Parliament.
You can read more about the launch of the search service on the Parliamentary Digital Service blog.
Search Parliamentary Material
Search Parliamentary Material is a search service that enables you to search for some publications and records of parliamentary business. These include:
- Parliamentary Questions (oral and written)
- Statements (oral and written)
- Urgent questions and Private Notice Questions
- Business statements and questions
- Members’ oral contributions from both Chambers, Westminster Hall and Lords Grand Committee
- Bills, Acts and Church Measures
- Laid papers including laid Statutory Instruments, Command Papers,
- House of Commons Papers and House of Lords Papers
- Select Committee Reports
- House of Commons Select Committee evidence
- Early Day Motions
- Research Briefings
We would appreciate your feedback
We’re working hard to constantly iterate and improve our online services based on feedback from people who use them. Let us know:
- did you find what you were looking for?
- did you experience any difficulties and, if so, what were they?
- if there anything that you would like to see improved?
Please send feedback to email@example.com.