Images of Parliament
Development work is currently underway to improve our dedicated image gallery which we aim to re-launch with new features in the new year
In the meantime, to see images of Parliament, please visit our Flickr channel. These images are distributed under a Creative Commons licence. The images are also covered by parliamentary copyright (details of which are also available at the bottom of this page), but the restrictions and attribution requirements remain the same.
Terms and conditions
The photographic images featured on this website are covered by Parliamentary copyright. They may be downloaded and reused without permission in any format for non-commercial use, including publication on a website, subject to the following conditions:
- The photographs should be acknowledged in the following form: Parliamentary copyright images are reproduced with the permission of Parliament
- You should not adapt, alter or manipulate any of the images
- You should not use the images so as to bring Parliament into disrepute or use them in a deliberately misleading context
- You should not authorise others to re-use the images If a photographer's name is published on www.parliament.uk they should be credited
- Photographs should not be used for marketing purposes or used for commercial gain.
Photographs of MPs and Lords
All photographs of individual MPs and Members of the Lords on the biographical pages and Committee pages are the exclusive property of Dods and are protected under international copyright laws. The photographs may not be reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any form without the written permission of Dods unless for non-commercial purposes, provided permission is sought beforehand and the photo is credited. For more information on these photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to find other images Parliament holds, please contact the Commons Media and Communications Service (email@example.com or 020 7219 0898) or the House of Lords Information Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7219 3107).