The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee questions local representatives and Environment Agency top executives on recent flooding in the UK.
Wednesday 6 January 2014, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Keith Little, Cumbria Council, Cabinet Member for Highways and Transport and Flood Protection
- Rob Johnston, Cumbrian Chamber of Commerce, Chief Executive
- Lynne Jones, Homeowner and Chair of the Keswick Flood Action Group
- Heather Shepherd, Flood Forum, Community Support & Flood Recovery Specialist
- Sir Philip Dilley, Chairman
- Sir James Bevan, Chief Executive
- David Rooke, Deputy Chief Executive
Flood management is a priority for the Committee. Read comments made by the Chair on publication of the Committee's report on Defra's annual report.