Twitter: Hacking:Written question - 75282

Asked by Chi Onwurah
(Newcastle upon Tyne Central)
Asked on: 16 July 2020
Home Office
Twitter: Hacking
To ask the Secretary of State for Home Department, what recourse there is for UK citizens who have lost money through the hack of high profile Twitter accounts on 15 July 2020.
Answered by: James Brokenshire
Answered on: 24 July 2020

Victims in England, Wales and Northern Ireland are encouraged to report these crimes directly to Action Fraud, the centralised reporting centre for fraud and cybercrime. Those in Scotland should report directly to Police Scotland, via the 101 service.

Share this page