China: Tibet:Written question - 40229

(Northampton South)
Asked on: 10 June 2016
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
China: Tibet
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, if he will make representations to his Chinese counterpart for the release of Tashi Wangchuk.
Answered by: Mr Hugo Swire
Answered on: 20 June 2016

We plan to raise the case of Tashi Wangchuk at the next round of the UK-China human rights dialogue.

Share this page