Find out how Parliament works as you travel through the Commons Chamber and the Lords Chamber, follow in the footsteps of the Queen at the State Opening and be inspired by Westminster Hall which is almost 1000 years old.
For 90 minutes your knowledgeable guide will take you on an entertaining and informative tour.
When can I go on a guided tour?
You can go on a guided tour on Saturdays throughout the year and most weekdays when Parliament is not in session.
Book tickets now for the following dates:
- Every Saturday until 31 August 2019
- Tuesday to Friday between 5 and 18 April 2019
- Monday to Friday between 1 and 30 August 2019 (except 26 August)
On most tour days you can follow your tour with Afternoon Tea.
We may occasionally have to change or cancel tours because of the work of Parliament.
How much does a guided tour cost?
Prices and group rates for tours up to 31 March 2019:
Young adults (age 16 to 18): £21
Concessions (age 60 and over, students with ID, UK Armed Forces with ID): £21
Children (age 5 to 15): £11
Children (under 5): Free
Disabled visitors: Ticket prices as above but essential companions are free
Group rates apply for groups of 10 people or more if you book in advance.
- Adults: £20
- Children (age 5 to 15): £10
View prices and group rates for tours from 1 April 2019
There is more information about visiting as a group on the Groups and travel trade page.
How do I book tickets?
You can book online or by phoning +44 (0)20 7219 4114.
You can also buy tickets from the Ticket Office which is open:
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm (8.45am to 4.45pm on tour days)
- Saturday 8.45am to 4.45pm
The Ticket Office is located in front of Portcullis House on Victoria Embankment (postcode SW1A 2LW).
What languages can I take the guided tour in?
- We are unable to offer guided tours in other languages at this time but self-guided audio tours are available in a range of languages