The Churchill Room is situated on the lower Centre Curtain Corridor in the House of Commons and is an ideal event venue for lunches, dinners and receptions.
Previously known as the Harcourt Room, The Churchill Dining Room, was initially created when three housekeepers’ rooms were combined with part of the Peers lower library corridor. In 1991, the ownership of the room was passed from the Lords to the Commons, and renamed the Churchill Room in honour of the formidable ex-Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965). One of his paintings and a bronze bust stand proudly in the room to further commemorate this great leader.
Suitable for seminars, dinners or receptions, the Churchill Room benefits from an abundance of natural light, and an extraordinary view of the Thames.