Audio visual provision and technical assistance
Our in-house service partner, Bowtie TV, has provided specialist digital AV equipment and digital language facilities to the Houses of Parliament and other public sector clients for many years.
We can provide high-quality specialist audio-visual equipment coupled with security-cleared technical expertise.
- Conference microphone systems (wired and wireless)
- Language interpretation booths and headsets
- Audio recording
A professional audio-visual setup can actually improve the outcome of your event, and with our audio visual packages, you don't have to spend a lot to see the benefits:
- Improve participation. People become full participants in an event when they can hear - and be heard;
- Increase impact. Good quality amplification and projection increase the impact of your event's message, making it more memorable and more productive;
- Keep a record. An MP3 audio recording of your event can be posted on your website or archived for reference.