To check tour availability, and make reservations and bookings, please contact the Bookings Team by email or by calling 020 7219 4114.
Bookings for up to nine tickets can be made online.
Ticketed tours are available to groups from the UK and overseas on Saturdays throughout the year and on most weekdays during the February, Easter, Whitsun, Summer and Christmas recesses.
We offer a range of self-guided, guided and occasional themed tours, some of which include the option to add afternoon tea.
For most tours, group rates are available for groups of 10 or more if booked in advance.
Tours are offered in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Welsh.
We are happy to receive requests from group bookers looking to develop tour packages including dining, hospitality and Parliament-related gifts. Please note that such requests can only be considered for times when the Houses are not sitting.
New ticket availability
We aim to make new tickets available on the first working day of each month; in early June for November tickets, in early July for December tickets, and so on.
We are an active member or partner of the following organisations:
- Association of Group Travel Organisers
- Association of Leading Visitor Attractions
- Coach Tourism Association
- London & Partners
We welcome visiting enquiries from other members or partners of these organisations. Please contact us by email or by calling 020 7219 4114.
Exhibiting at groups and travel trade shows
Our team exhibits at a number of shows throughout the year including:
- GO Travel Show
- Group Buyer Forum
- Group Leisure & Travel Show
- World Travel Market
If you are attending these events, please come and say hello and discuss your visiting requirements with us.
We always aim to provide an excellent visitor experience and this has been recognised by a number of awards in the past few years:
- 2018 TripAdvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’
- 2018 Group Travel Awards runner up 'Best Attraction for Group Visits - London'
- 2018, 2017 and 2016 Group Travel Awards finalist ‘Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours’
- 2016 Museums & Heritage Awards 'highly commended' for customer service'
- 2016 Group Leisure Awards finalist 'Best Guided Tour'
- 2015 Group Travel Awards winner ‘Best Company or Venue offering Guided Tours’
- 2015 Time Out 'Love London' Award for local culture
- 2014 Group Leisure Awards winner ‘Best Guided Tour’
- 2013 Group Travel Awards winner 'Best Attraction for Groups: Short Visit’