Skip to main content

Register of Members' Financial Interests

Selected letter R

MPs and members of the House of Lords are required to declare certain financial interests. These are recorded in the Register of Members' Financial Interests and the Register of Lords' Interests respectively.

In the House of Commons standards and financial interests are overseen by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards Office . The Register of Lords' Interests is overseen by the House of Lords Commissioner for Standards office.

House of Commons

House of Lords


Find out more

Who works in Parliament?