Skip to main content

Reasonable Adjustments (2019)


I would like to request a copy of Parliamentary policy to provide "Reasonable Adjustments" under the Equality Act 2010



Information to respond to your request is held by the House of Commons. The House does not hold a discrete policy document for ‘Reasonable Adjustments'. Instead, there is a scheme for providing workplace adjustments run by the House and the parliamentary intranet contains information on the procedure for managing tailored adjustments.