Information we already publish
We publish large amounts of information about our work on our website, including:
- Business in Parliament, including debates, the results of divisions (votes) and the progress of Bills (draft laws)
- The work of Committees and their inquiries
- Members of both Houses and how to contact them
- The history of Parliament
- Helpful resources, such as the MPs' Guide to Procedure and research produced by the House of Commons Library and the House of Lords Library
You can use the search on the website or the Parliamentary Search tool to locate further information.
Both Houses also make available a ‘publication scheme’ of information, in the interests of transparency. This includes information we are required to publish, information that is frequently requested, and responses to many of the Freedom of Information requests we receive.
Please note that published responses are anonymised – we do not publish the personal data of applicants.