Calls made to the Employee Assistance Programme
This table shows the number of contacts made to the Employee Assistance Programme each quarter.
This support service is available to:
- staff of the House of Commons
- staff of the House of Lords
- staff of the the Parliamentary Digital Service
- Members of the House of Commons and their staff
- Members of the House of Lords and their staff
The first table shows the number of contacts in each quarter of the year from July 2018 to March 2021.
The second table shows the number of calls in each month of the year from April 2021.
Month and year
Number of contacts
|July to September 2018||155|
|October to December 2018||183|
|January to March 2019||319|
|April to June 2019||276|
|July to September 2019||207|
|October to December 2019||245|
|January to March 2020||406|
|April to June 2020||223|
|July to September 2020||350|
|October to December 2020||244|
|January to March 2021||333|
Number of calls