Members who are currently the subject of an inquiry by the Commissioner are listed below, in chronological order according to when the inquiry began, together with a brief description of the nature of the allegation.
- Rt Hon Keith Vaz MP - Alleged breach of paragraphs 10 and 16 of the Code of Conduct
- Ms Sarah Olney - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
- All-Party Parliamentary Group for Maritime and Ports - paragraphs 17 and 26 of the APPG Rules
- Mr Simon Hart MP - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
- Ms Michelle Donelan MP - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
- Mr Chris Davies MP - Alleged breach of paragraph 15 of the Code of Conduct
The Commissioner had started but not completed the first five inquiries listed above on 3 May 2017. The Commissioner could not make any decisions about those inquiries during Dissolution. She has now resumed her work on the four inquiries involving Members who were re-elected. She may resume the inquiry concerning Ms Olney only with the approval of the Committee on Standards. Information about that inquiry will be updated in due course.
Page last updated: 15 June 2017