European Security and Defence Assembly Committees
The Bureau, the Presidential Committee and the Standing Committee discharge the functions of the Assembly.
- The Bureau: President and the 10 Vice-Presidents of the Assembly.
- The Presidential Committee: the steering body of the Assembly; it set the dates and established the agenda for the Plenary sessions.
- The Standing Committee: members of the Presidential Committee and members of the Assembly; the Standing Committee acted on behalf of the Assembly between Plenary sessions.
The Assembly had six permanent committees; the UK was represented on each committee by full members and alternate members. Members were appointed to the committees by the Leader of the delegation.
- Parliamentary and Public Relations
- Quaestors (Budgetary Affairs)
- Rules of Procedure and Privileges
- Technological and Aerospace
In this section
- European Security and Defence Assembly