House Administration Strategy
The strategy for the administration of the House of Commons informs everything that we do as an organisation. It explains why we are here, guides our business planning process, and sets the direction for all of our operational activity.
In order to deliver on our purpose, the House of Commons Commission has agreed nine strategic priorities, in place until March 2027.
The purpose of the House Administration is to support parliamentary democracy by delivering excellent services to the UK Parliament.
Our Strategic Priorities
We have nine strategic priorities:
- Support the work of the Chamber and committees
- Provide excellent services to Members
- Support our people to thrive
- Achieve value for money
- Engage and inform the public
- Sustain and improve our working environment
- Keep the parliamentary community safe
- Provide reliable digital services
- Treat our data and information as a vital asset
Inclusive, Courageous, Trusted, Collaborative.
- These four values guide our behaviour, decisions and actions, and describe the culture we want to build. They also help us to achieve our strategic aims by providing a framework for excellent performance.