A series of profiles of women who work at Parliament published online
25 January 2017
A series of inspiring profiles of women who work at Parliament have been published on the online magazine Womanthology.
The articles cover a host of topics including career progression, what it is like to work at Parliament and advice for girls and women interested in a career in politics and government.
The full profile series is available to read online:
- Amy Pitts - Head of Visitor and Retail Services
- Fay Tennet - Deputy Head of Security Operations, Parliamentary Security Department
- Laura Bristow - Digital Outreach Manager
- Anne Foster - Head of Diversity and Inclusion at the House of Commons
- Lorna Booth - Head of Economic Policy and Statistics in the House of Commons Library
- Lynn Hobson - Senior Community Outreach and Engagement Officer for North East, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Portia Dadley - Sub-editor for House of Commons Hansard
These articles were facilitated by the Media Relations Team.
Photo Credit: Mark Duffy
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Crime, civil law, justice and rights, Employment and training, Employment, Equality, House of Commons news, Parliament and women news
Share this page