Images from the House of Commons
The House of Commons provides images of key Chamber business, as well as images of various House of Commons events, people and places.
The ten most recent image releases can be downloaded from the links below. See Copyright Notice on each image for copyright details and details of usage. Images must not be altered in anyway.
For more information about images from the House of Commons please contact email@example.com. We will respond to all enquiries within 3-5 working days of receipt and we request a minimum of two weeks’ notice for all image requests.
- 15th September: Prime Minister's Questions
- 14th September: Statement from the Health Secretary on Covid-19
- 9th September: Debate on the legacy of Jo Cox
- 8th September: Prime Minister's Questions
- 7th September: Statement from the Prime Minister on Health and Social Care
- 6th September: Statement from the Prime Minister on Afghanistan
- 18th August: Recall of Parliament: Debate on Afghanistan
- 21st July: Statement on the Northern Ireland Protocol
- 21st July: Prime Minister's Questions
- 19th July: Statement from the Minister for Covid Vaccine Deployment
The current set of official MP portraits are available on the House of Commons member pages.