The Governance Office primarily supports the Clerk of the House of Commons and the Director General of the House of Commons in their roles. The team is also responsible for key corporate functions such as the Communications Office, Parliamentary Safety Team, Business Resilience and Internal Audit.
Its key functions are to:
- provide the secretariat for the Commission and Commons Executive Board;
- support the Finance and Administration Committees;
- coordinate annual assurance processes
- provide risk management, business continuity planning and internal audit;
- coordinate communications to Members, Members' staff and House staff.
You can contact the Governance Office by email at email@example.com