Parliamentary Procurement and Commercial Service (PPCS)
The Parliamentary Procurement and Commercial Service (PPCS) is responsible for all procurement processes conducted in the House of Lords and the House of Commons. It provides professional procurement and commercial services and ensure compliance with the Houses procurement policies.
Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions for Contracts - Commons Only
- General Terms and Conditions for Contracts - Lords Only
- General Terms and Conditions for Contract - Joint
Houses of Parliament Procurement Policies
- Parliamentary Procurement Rules
- Parliamentary Contract Management Governance & Rules
- Sustainable Procurement Policy
Information on expressing an interest in tendering
Suppliers providing services, works or supplies to the Houses of Parliament must take all reasonable steps to prevent malpractice or impropriety and notify immediately the Director of Finance of either House of any known occurrence.
House of Lords - Finance Director, Fehintola Akinlose
House of Commons - Managing Director of Finance, Portfolio and Performance, Mostaque Ahmed
Contact number 020 7219 3000