This closed briefing is open to MPs, Peers, and parliamentary staff subject to availability.
During this working lunch, hosted in partnership with the Science and Technology Council Food Network, MPs and Peers will be able to discuss, in an intimate and informal session, the challenge of developing safe, sustainable food systems and the contribution interdisciplinary research and innovation can make from farm to fork. Experts and representatives will speak on the subject before answering questions.
To reserve a space please contact POST directly.
- Professor Simon Blackmore, Harper Adams University
- Professor Sarah Bridle, University of Manchester
- Dr Niamh Forde, University of Leeds
- Dr Ben Goodall, Food Standards Agency
- Dr Geraint (Taff) Morgan, Open University
- Dr Kelly Parsons, City University
- Professor Simon Pearson, University of Lincoln