Read transcripts of debates in both Houses
Produced by Commons Library, Lords Library and Parliamentary Office Science and Technology
Search for Members by name, postcode, constituency and party
Learn about their experience, knowledge and interests
Celebrating people who have made Parliament a positive, inclusive working environment
Four staff networks for people to discuss and consider issues.
2018 marks 100 years since some women, and all men, could vote. Find out how you can join in
Sign up for the Your Parliament newsletter to find out how you can get involved
Take a tour of Parliament and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea by the River Thames
See some of the sights you’ll encounter on a tour of Parliament
Book a school visit, classroom workshop or teacher-training session
Access videos, worksheets, lesson plans and games
1. What does Parliament do?
2. How does Parliament currently engage with academics?
3. Can I undertake the Fellowship part-time or remotely outside of London?
4. How long can I do a Fellowship for?
5. How much time commitment will the Fellowship require?
6. I'd like to delay the start date of my Fellowship - can I do this?
5. What costs will be covered?
6. Is there a limit on the number of applications that my university or IAA holders can submit to the Scheme?
7. Who should I speak to at my university to find out if I am eligible?
8.How do I know if my project is relevant to Parliament?
9.Who uses research in Parliament?
10.How do I find a Parliamentary Host Office?