New MPs' expenses scheme

IPSA took over responsibility for the payment of Members' expenses from 7 May 2010 (external website).

MPs' allowances

Use our searchable database and find out what your MP has claimed in allowances.

House of Commons publications

These provide brief informative descriptions on how the House of Commons works.

House of Commons Enquiry Service

The House of Commons Enquiry Service answers questions about the work, history and membership of the House.

Telephone: 0800 112 4272 (Freephone) or 020 7219 4272
Text phone: Dial 18001 followed by our full number
Telephone enquiry service is open between 10am-12 midday and 2pm-4pm (Monday to Friday).

Contact the House of Lords

Find out what's on, how to track a Bill and reach a Member of the Lords.