Working with Parliament can be confusing, so we've put all you need to know in one place.
Making an impact with your research
- Research, Impact and the UK Parliament - one pager on who uses research in Parliament and how is it used
- Getting your Research into Parliament - infographic on how research feeds into Parliament and tips for making connections
Infographic coproduced by the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology, Taylor and Francis Group and Sense about Science (this work is licensed under a CC-BY NC License)
- A Short Guide to Producing Research to Support the Work of UK Parliament - three page guide on producing research so as to be useful for Parliament; from drafting a project proposal to disseminating findings
- Knowledge Exchange and Legislatures - four page briefing coproduced with the devolved legislatures detailing why and how to conduct knowledge exchange with legislatures. Situated on page relating to the Knowledge Exchange Framework and Concordat
- Research Impact and Legislatures - four page briefing coproduced with the devolved legislatures and detailing how to have and demonstrate impact with legislatures. Situated on page relating to the Research Excellence Framework
Submitting evidence to a select committee
Writing a policy brief
Please get in touch with your suggestions for new, useful 'how to' guides.
Connecting Parliament to teaching and learning