Thanks for getting involved with the UK Parliament over the past year, and for your interest in making an award submission. You can make a submission (as an individual, school or organisation) by giving details about the impact of your activities and how you have engaged people with the UK Parliament and democracy.
You can also nominate others for awards, but once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions in order to proceed to shortlisting stage.
Before you apply please take the time read the submission guidelines.
This category celebrates the contribution of our brilliant UK Parliament Week Partners. The award will be given to the partner demonstrating an outstanding contribution to UK Parliament Week.
To be considered for UK Parliament Week Partner of the Year, please tell us:
- What activities you organised and how many people were involved
- How they were linked to UK Parliament
- How you went about engaging people and building support for your activities
- What your goals were and how you measured success
- Whether you achieved your aims
- Why you feel that your activities made a difference
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- To read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- To address all of the submission criteria outlined in each category
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.