Did your organisation, or an organisation you know, make an amazing contribution as an official UK Parliament Week partner in 2018?
The UK Parliament Week Partner of the Year Award is our chance to highlight your amazing work.
Fill in an application and let us know the impact of your activities and how you made a difference.
Before you apply please read the submission guidelines.
This category celebrates the contribution of our brilliant UK Parliament Week Partners. The award will be given to the partner demonstrating an outstanding contribution to UK Parliament Week 2018.
Who can apply
We welcome applications from organisations who were official UK Parliament Week partners in 2018.
You can also nominate others for awards. Once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions to proceed to the shortlisting stage.
What to include
To be considered for UK Parliament Week Partner of the Year, please tell us:
- What activities you organised and how many people were involved
- How they were linked to UK Parliament
- How you went about engaging people and building support for your activities
- What your goals were and how you measured success
- Whether you achieved your aims
- Why you feel that your activities made a difference
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- To read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- To address all of the submission criteria outlined in each category
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.