Are you an outstanding teacher, teaching students and colleague about the UK Parliament in innovative, inspiring ways? Or do you know a teacher doing this?
The Teacher of the Year Award is our chance to highlight your amazing work.
Fill in an application and let us know the impact of your activities and how you made a difference.
Before you apply please read the submission guidelines.
This award is for outstanding teachers or educational leaders who have taught their students and colleagues about UK Parliament in innovative, inspiring and engaging ways during 2018.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from teachers.
You can also nominate others for awards. Once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions to proceed to the shortlisting stage.
What to include
To be considered for Teacher of the Year, please tell us:
- About your school and your role
- What activities you organised and how many people were involved
- How they were linked to UK Parliament
- How you went about engaging people and building support for your activities
- Why you feel that your activities made a difference
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- To read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- To address all of the submission criteria outlined in each category
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.