Have you, your school, or someone you know worked on a project to engage people with Parliament and democracy?
The Speaker's School Action Award is our chance to highlight your amazing work.
Fill in an application and let us know the impact of your activities and how you made a difference.
Before you apply please read the submission guidelines.
This award recognises projects which have had a positive impact on schools or communities. The project needs to have taken place during 2018.
This special award is sponsored by the Speaker of the House of Commons.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from individuals, school groups, and school councils.
You can also nominate others for awards. Once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions to proceed to the shortlisting stage.
What to include
To be considered for the Speaker's School Action Award please describe:
- what your project was about
- how it was linked to Parliament
- what activities you organised and how many people were involved
- why you feel that your project made a difference to your school or local community
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- to read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- to address all the submission criteria
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.