Thanks for getting involved with the UK Parliament over the past year, and for your interest in making an award submission. You can make a submission (as an individual, school or organisation) by giving details about the impact of your activities and how you have engaged people with the UK Parliament and democracy.
You can also nominate others for awards, but once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions in order to proceed to shortlisting stage.
Before you apply please take the time read the submission guidelines.
This award recognises fantastic projects which have had a positive impact on schools or local communities. This special award is sponsored by the Speaker of the House of Commons and applications are welcomed from individuals, school groups or school councils.
To be considered for the Speaker's School Action Award:
- What your project was about
- How it was linked to UK Parliament
- What activities you organised and how many people were involved
- Why you feel that your project made a difference to your school or local community
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- To read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- To address all of the submission criteria outlined in each category
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.