Have you or someone you know worked on a digital project to engage people with Parliament and democracy?
The Digital Campaigner of the Year Award is our chance to highlight your amazing work.
Fill in an application and let us know the impact of your activities and how you made a difference.
Before you apply please read the submission guidelines.
This award recognises projects which have had a positive impact on digital engagement with Parliament. The project needs to have taken place during 2018.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from individuals, organisations, school groups, and school councils.
You can also nominate others for awards. Once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions to proceed to the shortlisting stage.
What to include
To be considered for the Digital Campaigner of the Year Award please describe:
- What your campaign was about
- How it was linked to UK Parliament
- What was your intended impact
- How you went about engaging people and building support for your campaign
- Whether you achieved your aims
- Why you feel it made a difference to your target audience
You can also nominate others for awards, but once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions in order to proceed to shortlisting stage.
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- To read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- To address all of the submission criteria outlined in each category
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.