Thanks for getting involved with the UK Parliament over the past year, and for your interest in making an award submission. You can make a submission (as an individual, school or organisation) by giving details about the impact of your activities and how you have engaged people with the UK Parliament and democracy.
You can also nominate others for awards, but once nominated they will need to agree to our terms and conditions in order to proceed to shortlisting stage.
Before you apply please take the time read the submission guidelines.
This award celebrates the work of an individual or organisation that has connected people with the UK Parliament through digital engagement. It might be a e-petition you’ve organised, a Twitter campaign you’ve produced or something else entirely - if it has inspired people to get involved, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for UK Parliament Digital Campaigner of the Year, please tell us:
- What your campaign was about
- How it was linked to UK Parliament
- What was your intended impact
- How you went about engaging people and building support for your campaign
- Whether you achieved your aims
- Why you feel it made a difference to your target audience
How do I apply?
Once you’re ready to complete your submission, follow this link for the application form:
- To read the submission guidance thoroughly, including the terms and conditions
- To address all of the submission criteria outlined in each category
We recommend drafting your submission and copying it in to the web form when you are ready to submit.