House Committee reappointed by House of Lords
8 June 2015
The House of Lords agreed on 8 June 2015 to reappoint the House Committee to be chaired by Baroness D'Souza, the Lord Speaker.
The House Committee is the principal supervisory body for the House of Lords Administration, with particular responsibility for financial matters.
The Members of the House of Lords on the Committee include:
- Baroness D'Souza (Chairman)
- Lord Campbell-Savours, Labour
- Lord Cope of Berkeley, Conservative
- Lord Lamming, Crossbench
- Baroness McDonagh, Labour
- Lord Sewel, non-affiliated
- Baroness Smith of Basildon, Labour
- Lord Stirrup, Crossbench
- Baroness Stowell of Beeston, Conservative
- Lord Wakeham, Conservative
- Lord Wallace of Tankerness, Liberal Democrat