NHS finances examined with stakeholders
6 October 2016
The Health Committee hears evidence from NHS stakeholders on the current state of NHS finances.
- Watch Parliament TV: Department of Health and NHS finances
- Inquiry: Department of Health and NHS finances
- Health Committee
Tuesday 11 October 2016, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Amyas Morse, Comptroller and Auditor General, National Audit Office
- Chris Hopson, Chief Executive, NHS Providers
- Julie Wood, Chief Executive, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair, NHS Confederation
The decision to examine NHS finances comes following the publication of reports by the Comptroller and Auditor General on the Department of Health, NHS England and NHS Consolidated Foundation Trust accounts for 2015–16, and the receipt by the Committee of a letter from NHS Providers, the membership organisation for NHS acute, ambulance, community and mental health services that treat patients and service users in the NHS, on NHS funding.