Find Your Way includes an overview of the history of parliament, information about elections and voting, including different voting systems, and ways young people can get their voice heard.
Students will learn about:
- the history of Parliament (an overview)
- the role of democracy and what democracy is
- the Constitution and the EU
- the House of Commons and the House of Lords
- legislation and the law-making process
- elections and voting
- political parties
- pressure groups and lobbying
- how to get involved with politics and campaigning
To order Find Your Way contact:
Please state the number of publications you require, and whether you would like them in English (quote product code: HOPEDUKS5) or dual language, English and Welsh (quote product code: HOPEDUWLKS5). Please allow 10 working days for your order to arrive.
Download Y Senedd Canfodd Eich Ffordd
pdf file - 5.34 MB
Opens in a new window.