About the Workshop
This fun, interactive Campaign for Change workshop will be delivered to your school by one of our Regional Outreach Officers. This workshop is generally 45 minutes in length, but this can be flexible subject to your requirements. This workshop is available for pupils aged 7 - 18 and can be tailored for large or small groups.
For all Ages
- Understand how young people can have a voice
- Explore how to campaign in the UK
- Identify the benefits and weaknesses of different campaign methods
- Plan their own campaign around a current issue
For ages 11 - 18
- Consider impact of historical campaigns
- Design their own campaign around an important issue to them
British Values, Citizenship, SMSCE, History, PSHCE, Government & Politics and Sociology
Personal Development & Mutual Understanding, Environment & Society, Learning for Life & Work and Global Dimensions
Social Studies and Health & Wellbeing
History, Active Citizenship and Developing Communication
Enquire about a Visit
Enquire about a visit by completing an expression of interest form. We reserve the right to prioritise certain requests to guarantee a proportionate geographic and demographic split of visitors.
For any other enquiries about our outreach visits, please contact email@example.com.