What is Lords Live?
- How did you become a members of the House of Lords?
- Why are members of the House of Lords appointed?
- What do members of the House of Lords do?
Are some of the most popular questions members of the House of Lords are asked. What would your students ask?
For 40 minutes on a Thursday your students will get them off the red benches and into your classroom!
Watch this short video to find out more.
Who can take part?
Lords Live is open to all students aged 11 – 18. There is space for everyone and if you are:
- A school assembly or a big group
- Or far away from London
- Or if you have never been to the UK Parliament
You could take part in Lords Live sooner.
What's in it for my school?
Taking part in Lords Live will help you reach your curriculum aims. When your session is confirmed we will send you resources, to fit the time you have, to help your group get ready. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert to take part, Lords Live will help your students understand the essential work of the House of Lords.
How to book
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org