Immigration: EU Nationals:Written question - HL13784

Asked by Lord Greaves
Asked on: 18 February 2019
Home Office
Immigration: EU Nationals
To ask Her Majesty's Government whether a person under the age of 18 can apply for settled status in the UK if none of their parents are able or willing to do so, or otherwise.
Answered on: 04 March 2019

A child under the age of 18 can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme independently of their parents.

Share this page