The table below gives UC claims with an associated HRT, whether the claimant passed the HRT, failed or the outcome could not be determined. Of these, the number of UC claims that were closed due to failing the HRT. The UC data supplied is derived from unpublished management information, which was collected for internal Departmental use only and has not been quality assured to National Statistics or Official Statistics publication standard. The data should therefore be treated with caution.
Month claim declared
UC Full Service claims with an associated HRT
UC Full Service claims closed due to failing the HRT
- Figures are taken from Management Information on Universal Credit Full Service claims.
- All figures are rounded to the nearest 100.
- The month used in this data is the month in which the UC claim was declared (regardless of when the closure for the claim occurred because of a failed HRT)
- Information on Universal Credit Full service claims may be subject to future change; this is because claim data may be entered retrospectively for past months. Any retrospective changes are most likely to affect recent months; for this reason, we have provided data up to the end of November 2019.
- Subtracting the number of HRT fails from the total number of UC HRTs undertaken would not provide the number of HRT passes, as this also includes HRTs where the outcome could not be determined, for example, a claim was withdrawn before the HRT result was recorded