Buildings: Insulation:Written question - 30779

(Lewisham, Deptford)
Asked on: 17 March 2020
Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
Buildings: Insulation
To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, pursuant to the Answer of 3 February 2020 to Question 8381 on Buildings, whether the Government plans to publish further guidance on (a) when an EWS1 form should be completed and (b) who should complete form.
Answered by: Christopher Pincher
Answered on: 25 March 2020

The EWS1 form was developed by industry, led by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). The Department has not issued any guidance in relation to use of the EWS1 form, nor are there plans to do so. The Government is continuing to engage with industry, including RICS, on wider valuation issues around high rise residential buildings.

Share this page