Health: Databases:Written question - 29250

Asked on: 13 March 2020
Cabinet Office
Health: Databases
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, with reference to the ONS data on the well-being of adults, if he will make it his policy to collect data on the well-being of children at the same (a) level and (b) frequency and (c) data size as for adults.
Answered by: Chloe Smith
Answered on: 24 March 2020

The information requested falls under the remit of the UK Statistics Authority. I have therefore asked the Authority to respond.

UKSA Response (PDF Document, 141.68 KB)
Grouped Questions: 29256

Share this page