The requested information is provided in the table below:
Intake to the Untrained Regular Armed Forces from Chesterfield, Derbyshire and the East Midlands, 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
Royal Navy/Royal Marines (RN/RM)
Royal Air Force (RAF)
- Figures have been rounded to the nearest 10 in line with disclosure control policy. Figures ending in 5 are rounded to the nearest 20 to avoid bias, 5 or fewer is represented by '~'.
- For the RN/RM and RAF, Parliamentary Constituency, County and Region have been identified from known full contact postcodes as recorded in the Defence Recruitment System (DRS).
- For the Army, Local Authority has been derived using the Postcode District only, not the full postcode. Due to this, there could be instances where a Postcode District covers more than one Local Authority.
- The figures for Chesterfield are a subset of those for Derbyshire, which are in turn a subset of the figures provided for the East Midlands.
- There are around 600 Army personnel, 800 Royal Navy and Royal Marine personnel and 40 Royal Air Force personnel who did not have a postcode on entry and some of these may come from the Chesterfield, Derbyshire or the East Midlands region.