Refugees: Children:Written question - 3788

(Bristol West)
Asked on: 15 January 2020
Home Office
Refugees: Children
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what steps the Government is taking to ensure that any unaccompanied child refugee or asylum-seeker in another European country with an adult relative in the UK has been contacted in order to reunite them with their family member.

Share this page