Civil Disorder: North West:Written question - 287903


Named Day

'Named day' questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.

Asked on: 06 September 2019
Home Office
Civil Disorder: North West
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Office, what steps the Government is taking to prepare for potential civil unrest in (a) the North West, (b) Merseyside and (c) Wirral in the event the UK leaves the EU without a withdrawal agreement.

Share this page