Plastics: Recycling:Written question - 287588

(Dunfermline and West Fife)
Asked on: 05 September 2019
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
Plastics: Recycling
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what progress has been made on analysing the results of the consultation on introducing a Deposit Return Scheme for plastic drinks containers in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Answered by: Zac Goldsmith
Answered on: 09 September 2019

It has not proved possible to respond to the hon. Member in the time available before Prorogation.

Share this page