Sikhs:Written question - 282575

(Birmingham, Edgbaston)
Asked on: 25 July 2019
Home Office
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will publish the (a) research and (b) reports that her Department has commissioned and requested on (i) the Sikh community and (ii) Sikh groups and organisations in each of the last three years.
Answered by: Brandon Lewis
Answered on: 09 September 2019

It has not proved possible to respond to the hon. Member in the time available before Prorogation.

Share this page