Hong Kong: Politics and Government:Written question - 281731

Asked on: 24 July 2019
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Hong Kong: Politics and Government
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, whether it is his Department's policy to fulfil the UK's obligations under the 1984 Sino-British Joint Declaration.

Share this page