Armed Forces: Commonwealth:Written question - 260724

Asked by Faisal Rashid
(Warrington South)
Asked on: 05 June 2019
Home Office
Armed Forces: Commonwealth
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if he will remove visa charges for indefinite leave to remain for commonwealth UK armed forces personnel and their families .
Answered by: Caroline Nokes
Answered on: 10 June 2019

All immigration and nationality fees are set within strict financial limits agreed with HM Treasury and Parliament, and are also aligned with clear principles that balance a number of complex factors, including the benefits likely to be accrued.

The Home Office is listening carefully to those with concerns about how foreign and Commonwealth members of HM Forces can have the support of their families whilst serving our country.

Share this page