Politics and Government:Written question - 250006

(Edinburgh East)

Named Day

'Named day' questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.

Asked on: 01 May 2019
Cabinet Office
Politics and Government
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, whether his Department has commissioned any research on the public perception of the state of the union in the last three months.
Answered by: Kevin Foster
Answered on: 08 May 2019

The Government regularly contracts research to understand public perceptions towards government policy. Government contracts can be found on GOV.UK.

Share this page