Employment and Support Allowance:Written question - 237581

Asked by Stephen Twigg
(Liverpool, West Derby)
Asked on: 27 March 2019
Department for Work and Pensions
Employment and Support Allowance
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, pursuant to the Answer of 16 May 2018 to Question 142517 on employment support allowance, which Minister authorised revisions to the wording of ESA65B letters to claimants’ GPs.
Answered by: Justin Tomlinson
Answered on: 05 April 2019

The Department routinely works with the Cabinet Office, other government departments and stakeholders to ensure its claimant communications are as clear as possible. The final wording in such communications is authorised by DWP Ministers or officials acting on their behalf.

Grouped Questions: 237582 | 237583

Share this page