Universal Credit:Written question - 237574

Asked by Stephen Timms
(East Ham)

Named Day

'Named day' questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.

Asked on: 27 March 2019
Department for Work and Pensions
Universal Credit
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether her Department receives information automatically from HMRC when a tax refund is paid directly by HMRC to a universal credit claimant.
Answered by: Alok Sharma
Answered on: 01 April 2019

The Department does not receive automatic information regarding a tax refund if it is paid directly by HMRC to a Universal Credit Claimant.

Share this page