Immigration: EU Nationals:Written question - 214071

Asked by Hugh Gaffney
(Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill)
Asked on: 29 January 2019
Home Office
Immigration: EU Nationals
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what plans the Government has for the introduction of an appeal process to the EU Settled Status scheme.
Answered by: Caroline Nokes
Answered on: 05 February 2019

If the Withdrawal Agreement is agreed the Government will implement that agreement, including appeal rights, through the Withdrawal Agreement Bill.

Share this page