Special Educational Needs:Written question - 204477

Asked by Toby Perkins

Named Day

'Named day' questions only occur in the House of Commons. The MP tabling the question specifies the date on which they should receive an answer. MPs may not table more than five named day questions on a single day.

Asked on: 20 December 2018
Department for Education
Special Educational Needs
To ask the Secretary of State for Education, how many school children (a) are there and (b) have an Education, Health and Care Plan in each local authority area.
Answered by: Nadhim Zahawi
Answered on: 07 January 2019

The number of school children and the number with an Education, Health and Care Plan are published at local authority level in the statistics publication Special Educational Needs in England: January 2018 in table 12. The publication can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/special-educational-needs-in-england-january-2018.

Share this page